Learn with Stelakis: Map of Greece
Did you know facts about Greece:
- Athens is the capital city
- Greece is bordered to the east by the Aegean Sea, to the south by the Mediterranean Sea, and to the west by the Ionian Sea
- Greece is home to over 6000 islands
- 80% of Greece is made up of mountains. Mount Olympus is the highest mountain in Greece.
- Greece has a coastline of approximately 16,000km
- It is one of the sunniest places in the world
Note: Once purchase has been finalised, a PDF version will be sent to your email for printing. File will be available to download and print for 30 days after purchase.
© Stelakis 2023
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.